No substitute calls this week, although there were only 2 possible days. I believe Gwinnett County begins hiring for new teachers in the middle of January so, we'll see what happens then. In the meantime, I'm just trying to figure what to do in the meantime ...
New Year's Eve was great this year! Some friends and I went to a party at another friends house. They have a pretty big house and there were probably 50 people there or so. They have a game room with ping-pong, pool and foosball, so that's where I spent most of my time, beating everyone at ping-pong. Well, everyone except my friend Brooke. She beat me twice ;-) They also had a bonfire going outside and fireworks as well. I had a blast just hanging out with my roommates and other friends. Here's some pics.
The roommates
Daniel LOVES all this attention from the girls
Me beating Daniel at ping-pong
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time. I'm glad you had a good New Year's Eve. We miss you too and NEED you to come visit before the big haul west. Love you!
:D
Post a Comment