My friend sent this to me and I responded with my answers. I thought it would be fun to post them here and invite you all to post your answers on your own blogs!!
1.What time is it
5:19 P.M.
2.What's your name
Tabitha
3.What are you most afraid of
Falling
4.What is the most recent movie that you have seen
The Christmas List, but if you mean in the theater, it was the Mr. Bean’s Holiday
5. Place of birth
Rochester, NY
6.Favorite food
Pizza or fajitas, it’s a toss-up
6. What's your natural hair color
Brown
7. Ever been a Neat Freak
Yeah, I like things to be tidy
8.Ever been skinny dipping
I plan to sometime in my life
9.Love someone so much it made you cry
Ah … yes … and I still do.
10.Been in a car accident
Fender bender
11.Croutons or bacon bits
Croutons
12.Favorite day of the week
Don’t have one right now
13.Favorite restaurant
Anywhere I can get pizza or fajitas
14.Favorite Flower
I’m not picky, depends on who is giving them to me I guess
15.Favorite sport to watch
Any sport my friends are playing, especially if Joe’s playing
16.Favorite drink
Water, water and more water
17.Favorite ice cream
Chocolate, I think, or vanilla with chocolate and caramel in it
18.Warner Brothers/Disney
Disney I guess
19.Ever been on a ship
I don’t think so … I’ve been on lots of boats though!
20.What color is your bedroom carpet
Greenish
21.How many times did you fail your driver's test
None
23.What do you do when you are bored
Play games, surf the net
24.Bedtime
Midnight-ish
25.Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest
Yeah, I’m not sending this as an email! But I’d love for people to respond on their own blogs!
26. Who will least likely respond
Good question
27.Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses
All of them!
28.Favorite TV shows
I watch TV randomly. I think most of what’s on TV nowadays is trash
29.Last person you went to dinner with
Tamra and Daniel!
30. Park or Zoo
Park, definitely!
31.What are your favorite colors
I really like all colors put together, but currently my very favorite color is pink
32.How many tattoos do you have
None
33.How many pets do you have
One, a cat: Kisya
34.Which came first, the chicken or the egg
The chicken, and then I ate it
35. What do you want to do before you die?
Raise a family
36. Have you ever been to Hawaii
No
37 .Have you been to countries outside the U.S.
Yes, Canada, England and Ukraine
38.How many people are you sending this e-mail
None
39.Time this survey ended
5:36 P.M. (I got distracted)
No comments:
Post a Comment