Thursday, November 29, 2007
The GACE
I received my unofficial scores for the GACE exam by email on Monday. At first I couldn't figure out the email because of the format, but when I saw "Status: Passed" I freaked out! I was so excited. It didn't tell me what my score was or anything, I had to wait for the official score which I received in the mail today. They don't even give you a percentage there either. It just gives you a scaled score out of 4, with a 4 being "Most or all of the questions answered correctly". I got a 4 on all the multiple choice questions for the "Earth Science", "Life Science", "Physical Science" and "Characteristics of Science" sections. There were also two essay questions, one on "Physical Science" and one on "Characteristics of Science". I got a 4 on the "Physical Science" one and a 3 on the "Characteristics of Science" one. So yes, I passed with flying colors! And I was so worried ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nope! The pics are still from your camera--these were pre-Thanksgiving. I should posted a date, huh? :D I WISH my camera were working!!! One of these days....... :D
I sent that letter today. :)
Congrats! I am not surprised you did so well. What a relief to have that behind you.
Post a Comment