
A picture of me with my friend Karen when I used to work at the MTC in the cafeteria.
I can't believe it's only been 2 days since Joe left. Well, technically one and a half. But it's been 2 days since I've seen him. Two years is starting to seem like an eternity! It already feels like he's been gone for weeks. Ah well.
I'm still fighting this sinus infection. I'm POSITIVE I have a sinus infection. I've got the horrible headache and the occasional pressure changes in my sinuses to prove it! I received a priesthood blessing tonight so hopefully I'll be on the mend soon.
I'm studied a bit more tonight for this test I'm taking at the end of October. It's actually kind-of interesting to be reading about physical science, like the planets and geology and stuff which are all things that I haven't studied since probably 9th grade in high school, which was ... uh ... a couple of eons ago. And of course, back then Pluto was still a planet. Now it is a "celestial body". Whatever.
Anyway, I'm falling asleep ... signing off for now ...
1 comment:
Heeelllll-ooooo! I should have realized that when you commented that you had ALSO posted a new blog!! I've been absent in blog land lately--spending too much time playing Scrabble in Facebookland, ah ah ha.
Thanks for taking the boots to Jonathan today--you're a lifesaver. You are ALWAYS our lifesaver. :) Love you. Come over again soon... when you don't have to rush off with boots!! :D
Post a Comment