Little Miss is growing so fast. It seems like I blink and she's taller and has learned how to do something new. Her vocabulary has expanded to include: "daddy", "mama", "khhhh" (cat), "baby" (for her doll), "doggie" (which she uses all the time for several different things, although lately I'm wondering if it means "thank you"), "banana" (no seriously, she can say all 3 syllables), "ba" (ball), and "waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" which means, "I really want that right now!!!!" Her new favorite pastime is playing in the toilet (blech), which she typically indulges in at other people's houses because we don't leave our bathroom doors or potties open. Her current favorite foods include: lunch meat, tortillas, black beans, goldfish, grapes, and bananas (or any kind of fruit, really). She does not care for string cheese or anything bready, not even pizza! I sometimes wonder if the pizza gene is simply dysfunctional at the moment because it's impossible she didn't inherit it. She is so much fun to play with because she is so happy all of the time! Today I was taking a bunch of pictures and she caught me peeking at her from the floor around the edge of the sofa.
What are you doing mama??
You silly mama, are you taking pictures of me?
You ARE taking pictures of me!!
And here's a few more, also from today.
Goofy face
"Hey Lydia, go get the ball!" (We play this game a lot at our house.)
Mommy is "reading" the book in a silly voice. I say "reading", because mommy has the book memorized ...
Favorite book :)
2 comments:
She's so darn cute. I can't believe that little baby I held a year ago is that big! And I can't believe it was a year ago. So weird how time goes so fast. My baby's gonna be 5 months old in a few days. When did that happen? Although I'm sure she would feel that old to me if she slept better. And if I slept better. Man, can't wait for this fog to be lifted when I can have more than 4-5 hours of continuous sleep for more than 1 night in a row!
Oooh my goodness, I love that little girl!! Those pictures are the cutest ever!! And yes, her pizza gene is there... it'll come out sometime. :D
Post a Comment