Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My new favorite book


I found this book at the library last week and since then have decided I need to get a copy for myself! Now, I love cooking and sometimes I like getting creative and exotic. But on our budget, we can't afford to buy fancy food most of the time. Not to mention, I'm always looking for cheap, healthy recipes that use ingredients I already have in my pantry and freezer. I've already made two recipes from this cookbook and I'm impressed with how simple and yummy they turned out to be! I highly recommend at least checking this cookbook out from the library.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great. I'll have to check that one out too. BTW, I went on your blog today to copy your cookie recipe and it was GONE!!!

I was sad. I do already have it, but I was going to use it while making cookies today to see if there was something in the fine print that I missed last time. Oh well.

Maybe I should either blame my bad cooking on either:
1. A lack of cooking practically anything for the last 6 months.
2. You're an amazing cook and how could I ever fully duplicate any one of your recipes?

Love ya!

Blog Archive