I've had this blog for how long and I only have 50 posts? My life must be really busy ... but strangely I don't have anything to blog about ...
This week has been kinda crazy. We had a teacher work day on Monday so I only saw the kids for 4 days, but 4 days was enough! I was so emotionally exhausted by Friday evening. This week we have another 4-day week as well, with Good Friday being this coming Friday. Let me tell you I'm looking forward to that! So do I still want to be a teacher you are asking? Yes, I am still planning on it. I figure I really have to give it at least a couple of years before I decide against it. I really do enjoy teaching, the kids can just be difficult to deal with sometimes. I LOVE my co-workers. Teachers really are amazing people. They really do care about the kids and want them to learn.
So you may be wondering how we fared out here with all the tornadoes last night. Well, everything is just fine where we are. We haven't had any tornadoes right around us. There was at least one that touched down in downtown Atlanta last night and it did quite significant damage there. Then there was another that touched down north of here today. It completely demolished an older couple's house. The wife did not survive and the husband is in critical condition at the hospital. It's so heartbreaking to see the pile of lumber and know that it used to be a house and also to think about all that family is going through. It makes me feel so lucky and so blessed to have all that I have and to be safe right now.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, my friend finally cut all his hair. So, no more mullet.
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear you are safe.
Tabitha...I love you. You seriously have the biggest heart of anyone I know.
Hey you, did you have fun at the hockey game??? I found out later that a guy from our ward was there with his son (Tim Bird). It was fun to play today!!
Post a Comment