Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry After Christmas!

It's almost the New Year! My parents go home tomorrow morning :-( They have been here for a week already. We've had a lot of fun since they've been here though. We've spent a lot of time just hanging out with the fam this Christmas. Yesterday my mom, brother Matthew and I went down to Warm Springs, GA to the cottage of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt. It's known as the Little White House, and it was really neat to tour around and learn about one of our nation's presidents. We also got to see the pools where he used to swim for rehabilitation from Polio. The pools stay about 88 degrees year-round due to the warm springs for which the town is named.

I received an external hard drive for Christmas. I don't think my parents knew how much I needed one! I've been running out of memory on my 30G hard drive for a while now and I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Now I've got 60G more to work with. I'm going to start by backing up all my pictures and my music! I'm so excited!

Altogether it's been a good Christmas. I wish that things in my life could be more resolved with respect to a job, but somehow the Lord always provides, and I need to strengthen my faith that He will continue to do so. Best wishes for the New Year!

No comments:

Blog Archive